Please visit our partner, gourmet dash to shop our hummus! Free U.S. shipping on order $75 or more.
Provence Roasted Garlic & Yogurt Dip
by Javaneh Hemmat
Recipes that bring us together are on repeat and our Provence Roasted Garlic & Yogurt Dip is a foodie's dream come true. Herby, creamy, tangy, and fully plant-based. If you're looking to cool down this summer, this refreshing recipe is a must!
- 2 heads of garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Provence Herb Blend
- A drizzle of evoo (to roast garlic and to add to blend mixture)
- 1 cup of yogurt (can substitute with coconut)
- A handful of parsley
- A bundle of choves
- A handful of cilantro
- Couple sprigs of mint
- 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400F
- On a parchment paper, place your garlic, drizzle a bit of evoo, sprinkle Provence, and tie the parchment paper.
- Roast for 45 minutes, then allow to cool.
- In a blender, add garlic and the rest of the ingredients and fully blend
- Pour the gorgeous mixture into a bowl and add your fave veggies and crudités to scoop with.
- Gently add rinsed basmati rice, incorporate with the onion and spice mixture, sprinkle salt, pour in water, and saffron.