Please visit our partner, gourmet dash to shop our hummus! Free U.S. shipping on order $75 or more.
Gluten Free Tabouli
by Javaneh Hemmat
Fluffy aromatic basmati Persian rice with crunchy tadig is a sacred recipe that is enjoyed on a weeknight family dinner and ceremonious on many special occasions. Intention, mindfulness, and time are elements to make a perfectly golden and crispy tadig. As a curious recipe developer, I'm always looking for ways to transform traditional recipes into modern concept so everyone can easily cook and enjoy. This is the only recipe that makes me gasp every time I flip the tadig, Hope it wows you too!
- 1 Bundle of Parley; finely chopped
- 3 Sprigs of Mint; finely chopped
- 1 Ripe Tomato; diced
- 1/2 Red Onion; diced
- 1 Tablespoon Hemp Seeds
- 1 Lemon; juiced
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt to season
- Optional: Romain lettuce as a boat to scoop tabouli
- In a medium bowl, gently toss all ingredients together and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to unite.
- Serve chilled! Nourish your soul!